A study in the Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders found that up to 90% of children with autism also have sensory processing difficulties. Sensory processing difficulties may include hyper- or hypo-sensitivity to sensory stimuli, such as being overly sensitive to sounds or not noticing physical touch.
Understanding this sensory experience is vital, not just for those on the spectrum but for all of us who share their world. It’s about creating spaces where everyone can thrive, respecting sensory preferences, and embracing the beauty of a brain that experiences the world in high definition.
Loop Earplugs are great for a variety of settings and users.
Loop Earplugs offer different models tailored to various needs and preferences: Loop Quiet, Loop Experience, and Loop Engage. Each model has distinct features designed for specific use cases:
- Purpose: Primarily designed for maximum noise reduction, Loop Quiet is ideal for those seeking a significant reduction in ambient noise.
- Noise Reduction: These earplugs offer a higher level of noise reduction, typically around 25-30 decibels.
- Best For: Ideal for studying, sleeping, or any situation where you want to significantly reduce noise levels.
- Purpose: These are designed for those who want to reduce noise levels but still maintain a clear sound experience.
- Noise Reduction: Loop Experience earplugs reduce noise by about 18-20 decibels. They use an acoustic channel that replicates the ear’s natural resonance, providing a balanced sound while protecting the ears.
- Best For: Perfect for concerts, festivals, and nightlife, where you want to enjoy the music or socialize without damaging your hearing.
- Purpose: These are tailored for those who need to engage in conversations and social interactions in noisy environments.
- Noise Reduction: They offer a moderate level of noise reduction, less than the Quiet and Experience models, allowing more ambient sound to pass through.
- Best For: Ideal for use in work environments, busy cafes, or social gatherings where communication is key, but some level of noise reduction is still desired.
For anyone craving a volume knob for life, Loop is changing the game!